Monday, September 14, 2009

Zaaa!! Aku bru bca comment mu pat aku pnya post aa.

I never ever thought I would disappointed my parents again after I failed my maths in form 2. My father really2 mad at me that time, then I tried to stand up, and study hard. Pas tu my result okay, =) aku buat my parents bangga tym tu, not til aku ‘terjebak’ dgan satu sifat; MALAS!

Form three, bnyk probs, and sama! Aku over confident! Revision, last minute! Aku nda ngat aa bla ka tu, aku aher bngun wa! Ya tahh aku bca skit ja subj atu! Apa bnr aa? Uhm. Aaah!!! Geo!! Yupp, geo yg aku last minute revision ane =/

My sis thought aku dpt more than four distinctions wa since aku ane, uhm. Bleh la di kira okay dlm plajaran, aku HAMPA msa tu, my mum said “syukur th alhamdullilah tu” tpi bnr, i thought pun aku dpt more than 4 distinctions wa! If only aku bnr2 revision tym tu zaa!~

Top 1o student dri drjah pra smpailah form two. ! aku bnr2 nda tau g what should I do za? Sdyehh ku if ku kirkan my parents, i don’t want to disappoint them !
I’ll make them proud.! Yea!



ZAA! WE WILL MAKE THEM PROUD!!! ZA HWAITING! QASH
HWAITING! DBSK HWAITING! =’)






Hahaha. Ko leat ceta brunei waa? Woah =000!! Aku pun x aa, my grandma+father+mother suka HARMONY FM! Ya tahh dlm keta, i used to listen to my mp3s~ woah! COOL ko ne eeh =D ~

Awo bh First Millionare's Love, yg hyun bin ma Yeon Hee (yg blakun ma Minnie mu ceta paradise something aa). Sdyehh ceta nyaa, leat laa ;D

zaa, my bugs bunny miss you much. hahaha. my soulmate ~ wish you a best of luck in your o level exam! hope you're doing fine there, take a good care of your health too. ;D!

No comments:

Post a Comment