Tuesday, September 1, 2009

As It Comes To An End
by Kay


As I sit here in class,
I observe my friends
And look forward to the year
Coming to an end.

It's gonna be sad
To say good- bye.
I'll miss everyone.
I know I will cry.

I remember the day
When I came back
To be with my friends
And get on the right track.

We had so many moments;
Some bad, most great.
I'll always remember the love
And erase the hate.

I don't wanna say good- bye
To all my friends.
I don't want this year
To come to an end.

Just Remember
by Natalie Stuart


When you keep anger inside,
it is pretty easy to hide;
but when you keep so much
it often explodes in just one bust
.

When you keep sadness in too long,
and just act "OK" and say your fine;
you know on the inside you're wrong,
so why must you hide?


When stress and worry are on your mind
and all you can do is sigh,
just remember that you cannot hide
from I.

When you love a good friend of mine,
but she does not love you back;
all you can do is have a good cry,
but do not turn your back on life.

Remember that I have been in your same situation.
and I know it is not an easy road;
but if you keep faith and hope in your heart,
just remember that is part of the not so easy road.


Just remember that time heals and will tell all,
and that God above has a lesson for all.
Whether if it is about anger, sadness, pride, or love -
just remember that he has a reason for this
from the good angels above.


Together
by Ruby Buzzell


Together
We were one.

We did everything together.
we talked
We sang
we walked
we laughed
together.

All of a sudden,
something so cruel
had split us apart,
It was like a bolt of lightning.

everything we did was done alone.
I talked
she talked
I sang
she sang
I walked
she walked
I laughed
she laughed
alone.

Everything was done alone.
we never would be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment