Thursday, September 24, 2009

ah~ nda bth lg buka sekolah, hwks lum lg bbuat. uhm. this is too sad uh T______T im going to have my end of year exam this end of october, and really need to study HARD.

i'll be off from today onwards till the middle of november, just before my birthday - 11 November x)

bugs bunny; yup. aku bru tau joa psal yg dat girl fake, i dont know bnr or nda, i just post pat my blog, hehehe. cute joa that girl ^.^ zaa, jan ckp catu waa. i really wan too, accompany you to korea, i really2 wish for it, i really wish aku ikut!! tpi you know it too, next year i'll be sitting a huge exam that leads me to my future, (cehh...) uh. before ko k korea, aku mau. uhm, aku mau write a letter for them, ~ i really wan them to read it xD and jan lupa k timeout gelato, uh.~ and and jan lupa, let them tau aku, hahaha. bgto durng nama ku c qash. ahahaha x)))) walaikumussalam to your sis aa xD xiah is mine ^.^ hahaha. LOL. kidding! xD my heart will always belong to yoochunnie, so don't worry ^^

hahaha. bh bh atu sjaa.

i really wish that the feud between SM and DBSK will come to an end before my comeback this november, and let it end in a good way xD

always keep the faith.

byeee everyonee



omo!! so cutee >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment